Annual Report 2021.
Thanks to you, we are supporting disability rights activists working to fight discrimination and ensure every disabled person gets a fighting chance at living their best life. Whether you send your donations every month, organise events to raise money or fund specific projects, you’re making a difference.
We are committed to being an open and transparent organisation and are a member of the International Aid Transparency Initiative.
Previous Annual Reports.
- Full Accounts 2021
- Annual Report & Accounts 2020
- Annual Report & Accounts 2019
- Annual Report & Accounts 2018
- Annual Report & Accounts 2017
- Annual Report & Accounts 2016
For a printed version of any of the documents, please contact us.
International Aid Transparency Initiative.
The International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) has been set up by a group of leading international development organisations, with the aim of making information about aid spending easier to access, use and understand. ADD International adheres to IATI’s principles and guidelines, and has developed an exclusion policy.
- ADD International is currently publishing data on the IATI website
- We publish information about our projects in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Sudan, Uganda and Tanzania.